I Enjoy My Lessons
I enjoy my lessons with Genevieve. She keeps things interesting and is very encouraging when I have difficult passages to work on.
Naturally Happy and Calm
Genevieve has a naturally happy and calm demeanour that children are drawn to. Always supportive and encouraging, her attention to detail and thorough preparation for each lesson builds consistent improvement in students. Genevieve’s passion for music and young people is always evident and we thoroughly recommend her.
Share Your Experience
What is your experience of Suzuki violin lessons with Genevieve at Nurture Music studio? Where possible be specific or give an example. You may submit more than one testimonial featuring different aspects and headings. Ideas may include:
- How have you or your child benefitted from learning the violin?
- How do you or your child enjoy the lessons?
- What you have learnt about your child by participating in lessons together?
- Describe your child’s enthusiasm for practising at home.
- What is your experience of the Suzuki method and your recommendation of this style of music lessons?
- What are your thoughts about Genevieve as a teacher?
- How have the lessons contributed to your child’s growth?
Suzuki violin lessons near East Hills, Panania, Picnic Point, Revesby, Padstow, Campsie, Earlwood, Bardwell Park, Riverwood, Narwee, Punchbowl, Roselands, Beverly Hills, Kingsgrove, Bexley,
Mortdale, Oatley, Penshurst, Hurstville, Kyle Bay, Blakehurst, Carss Park, Connells Point, Peakhurst, Lugarno, Sylvania, Gymea, Miranda, Sutherland, Kirawee, Menai, Alfred Point and Illawong.